Jack's Shark Tank Episode

Jack's pitch and Sharks feedback to Jack (Season 8, Nov 2016)

Jack Bonneau

Hi! If you're coming here from video that first appeared on World Star Hip Hop and now a number of other social channels the video is fake. It's been edited by combining multiple Shark Tank episodes and the Sharks were not at all mean to me, if fact just the opposite. They were great! I received an on air deal on Shark Tank of $50,000 loan from Chris Sacca. This was in November 2016.

Update as of May 2nd, 2018: It was a great experience and I've ran my business for now 5 years and am changing it to a non-profit to be able to reach out to other non-profits who support youth entrepreneurship and to reach more kids. It hasn't been easy, but kids have operated thousands of shifts at my locations at markets, events and malls and have learned about business and entrepreneurship. All monies loaned to me have been paid back.

I've recently started my second business TeenHuslt.com, which is a DoorDash type of service that is delivered by teenagers on e-scooters to their local neighborhoods. All Teen Hustlrs have Go Pro cameras that live stream (for safety and quality control) to our cloud account, plus other things we provide to make sure they are monitored and safe.

My mission is to help kids and teenagers to have great opportunities in work, business and entrepreneurship; and to have a great learning experience and journey myself. I ask if this is important to you, please subscribe to my Youtube channel (http://bit.ly/JacksStandsChannel) to follow my journey. I'll be live streaming Teen Hustl deliveries on my channel (which should be really cool) and creating other great content as I put much more time to sharing my story and journey; those of others in youth entrepreneurship. To be able to do this I need 500 more subscribers for 1000 to live stream! Thanks!

Comments

Most Viewed

The Naked Truth

Amazing Benefits of Aloe Vera